Dear ECYPS members and friends,
ECYPS’2015 - the 3rd EUROMICRO/IEEE Workshop on Embedded and Cyber-Physical Systems
will be held in the scope of
in Budva Montenegro, June 14-18, 2015.
February 09, 2015, Paper submission deadline
March 09, 2015, Acceptance/rejection notification
March 30, 2015, Final paper submission and author registration deadline
April 30, 2015, Registration deadline
Cyber-physical systems (CPS) are smart compound systems engineered through seamless integration of embedded information processing sub-systems and physical sub-systems. The vision of smart systems connected and collaborating through various interfaces and communication media to form the global Internet of Things (IoT) is not a science-fiction anymore, but is quickly becoming an actual reality. The future smarter and more fit to use CPS will have important applications in virtually all economic and social segments, and their economic and societal impact will be enormous. Therefore, major investments are being made worldwide to research and develop the CPS technology.
ECYPS’2015 is devoted to CPS for modern highly-demanding applications that require high-performance and/or low energy consumption, as well as, high safety, security and reliability. It addresses the architectures, technology, design methodology and EDA tools for such systems. Its target participants are academic researchers and teachers, industrial researchers, developers and decision-makers, and Ph.D. students. It gives an excellent opportunity to disseminate fresh research results from European, international and other R&D projects. The topics of main interest include the following:
- advanced applications and case studies of systems in consumer appliances,
- healthcare, personal assistance,
- environmental and safety monitoring,
- industrial and leaving-space automation, aerospace, aviation,
- transportation, automotive, energy generation and control, infrastructure, communications,
- ele-operation and robotics, mobile, autonomous, wearable and implantable systems
- application analysis, characterization and parallelization for high-performance and low-energy computing
- multi-domain modeling, analysis, synthesis, simulation, integration and validation of heterogeneous systems
- multi-objective and multi-domain optimization and co-design of heterogeneous systems
- MPSoCs, sensors, actuators, MEMS, their integration and packaging
- sensor-based (distributed, networked) monitoring and control
- sub-system arrangement and communication in complex heterogeneous (3D) systems
- safety, security and reliability of complex heterogeneous systems,etc.
MECO’2015, ECYPS’2015 are co-sponsored and supported by IEEE, EUROMICRO, University of Montenegro, Eindhoven University of Technology, MANT, Ministry of Science of Montenegro and several other organizations and universities. And this year conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases. All previous MECO proceedings were included in this databases.
To encourage participation of young scientists, as well as, colleagues from developing countries, MECO and ECYPS are high-quality, but low-budget events. Since involvement of young scientists is one of our main goals, we would be very grateful if you would encourage young researchers to participate to our events. Finally, we ask you kindly to publicize the MECO and ECYPS events among your colleagues, and this way to support us in making these events useful, worthy and memorable once.
Prospective participants can find more information about topics, place, deadlines, submitting, fees and travel at our web site. Some of them are summarized at:
We wish you good preparation of MECO contributions and Welcome to Budva.
Chairs of ECYPS"2015
Lech Jóźwiak, Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
Radovan Stojanovic, University of Montenegro, Montenegro