MECO'2017 and ECYPS'2017 with associated workshops will be held in Bar. The main conference venue will be Hotel Princess****. The special accommodation conditions and prices are provided for MECO & ECYPS participants in Hotel Princess that include Spa and fitness facilities. Also, hotel Sidro, 1km from hotel Princess, offers special prices for MECO & ECYPS participants.
Hotel Princess 4 stars (preferable accomodation, because of conference events and social life) :
• Accomodation in double room, B&B = 36,00 €, per person per day,
• Accomodation in double room – single use, B&B = 61,00 €, per person per day
• Accomodation in single room, B&B = 56,00 €, per person per day
• Accomodation in double room, HB = 39,00 €, per person per day
• Accomodation in sinngle room, HB = 59,00 €, per day
• Accomodation in double room, FB = 44,00 €, per person per day
• Accomodation in single room, FB= 64,00 €, per day
• City tourist tax = 1,50 €, per person per day
• SPA and pool are included!!!
• Final booking confirmation: 11.05.2017.
• Reservation contacts:
Tel: +382 30 300 177
Fax: +382 30 312 510
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Pls. NOTE the SUBJECT: For MECO’2017)
Contact person: Mrs Ljiljana Luksic, Director of sale and marketing
Booking form for hotel Princess
Pls. send the above form to the hotel directly in order to book your stay. CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM AND DATA ARE NOT OF OUR RESPONSIBILITY!!. In case you need longer stay under MECO price pls contact hotel. In case you need more secure transfer call hotel and ask responsible person how you can do it?
Hotel Sidro 3 stars:
• Reservation contacts:
email@example.com (Pls. NOTE the SUBJECT: For MECO’2017 Conference)
Podgorica Airport is about 40 km from Bar, while distance from Tivat Airport is about 57km, Dubrovnik Airport 105km and Tirana airport 128 km. From Podgorica airport there are regular flights to Belgrade, Zürich, Frankfurt, Ljubljana, Paris, Rome, Vienna and Instabul. Bar has a ferry line to Bari, Italy which is operated by Montenegro Lines. In season, ferries also go to Ancona, Italy. Bar is well connected with inland Montenegro, as well as with the rest of the Montenegrin coast. The Sozina tunnel, completed in 2006, shortened the road connection with Podgorica to around 50 km. Bar is connected to other coastal towns by the Adriatic motorway, which extends from Ulcinj to Herceg Novi, and on to Croatia. Bar is also the final station of the Belgrade - Bar railway, which connects Bar with Podgorica, northern Montenegro and Serbia. Traditionally MECO conference provides cheap Taxi transfer from Podgorica Airport (25-30EUR to Bar).