MECO-2019 is a continuation of very successful MECO events dated from 2012. It is an International Scientific Forum aimed to present and discuss the leading achievements in the modeling, analysis, design, validation and application of embedded computing systems as well as in the broader sense of complete computer systems with applications and related fields.
MECO 2019 will provide an opportunity for scientists, engineers, and researchers to discuss new applications, design problems, ideas, solutions, research and development results, experiences and work-in-progress in this important technological areas.
MECO covers the theory, technology, design and applications of systems supported by smart computers, such as embedded/cyber-physical systems and the internet of things. With an excellent citation score and strong keynote programme featuring outstanding, multidisciplinary speakers, including Nobel laureates, the conference has become a major event in the computing systems calendar.
MECO is a conference of highest scientific and professional recognition, INDEXED in the distignushed Databases or Digital Libraries as IEEE xPlore. SCOPUS, WoS, Microsoft Academic etc.
The outstanding papers in extended version will be invited for publication in Elsevier's SCIE journal Microprocessors and Microsystems, operated by our strategic partner EUROMICRO. (see the call of the last year).
For the authors who are late in the application or their research is not completed to the level of regular paper, MECO gives the possibility of publication in its Works in Progress Session. These articles are fully usually, shorter, but also reviewed. They are published in our WiPiEC Journal, covered by Google Scholar (not by IEEE XPlore).
Following the wishes of our participants and great impressions from the last year, MECO 2019 will take, again, place in Budva, beautufill place on South Adriatic Riviera, Hotel Budva***** , on June 10-14, 2019
Topics of interest of MECO-2019 include, but are not limited to:
- Software and Hardware Architectures for Embedded Systems
- Systems on Chip (SoCs) and Multicore Systems
- Communications, Networking and Connectivity
- Sensors and Sensor Networks
- Mobile and Pervasive/Ubiquitous Computing
- Distributed Embedded Computing
- Real-Time Systems
- Reconfigurable Systems
- Design Methodology and Tools
- System Architecture Synthesis
- Ontology engineering
- Description logic for ontology engineering
- Multi-objective Optimization
- Low-power Design and Energy Management
- Hardware/Software Simulation
- Rapid prototyping
- Testing and Benchmarking
- Micro and Nano Technology
- Internet of Things
- Organic/Flexible/Printed Electronics
- VLSI Design and Implementation
- Microcontroller and FPGA Implementation
- Embedded Real-Time Operating Systems
- Cloud Computing in Embedded System Development
- Cyber physical systems
- Digital Filter Design
- Digital Signal Processing and Applications
- Image and Multidimensional Signal Processing
- Embedded Systems in Multimedia and Communications
- Consumer Electronics
- Wearable Health Care
- Advanced signal processing
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Identification and Supervision Systems
- Industrial, Bio-Medical, Automotive and Avionic Systems
- Embedded Robotics, Instrumentation and Measurement
- Embedded Systems in Energy Efficiency, and
- ICT for smart grids
- Embedded systems for electry energy production, transmission and marketes
- .... other related areas.
MECO practices to organize thematic tracks/sessions/workshops in order to further develop a focused areas. Sometimes they are areas of wider interest for computer community, which need to be discussed and foster, sometimes education and training. More anout this year MECO thematic tracks/sessions/workshops.
Growth of the MECO and ECYPS over last 7 years:
For any quations you can Contact us