Proceedings, pressentations, to get access code write us...
[About] [Topics] [Deadlines] [Committees] [Organisers] [Keynotes] [Special Sessions] [Submission] [Registration] [Venue] [Transportation] [Accomodation] [Growth] [Indexing] [Past Conferences] [Press] [Feedbacs]
MECO is a project of very successful events in embedded and general computing dated from 2012. It is an International Scientific Forum aimed to present and discuss the leading achievements in the modeling, analysis, design, validation and application of embedded computing systems, as well as, in the broader sense of complete computer systems with applications and related fields. MECO is one of the most referenced conferences in Embedded Computing, Cyber-physical Systems and Internet of Things. Moreover, MECO covers some other fields related to the computing and electrical engineering in general
This year MECO will take place in Budva, Montenegro, June 8th-11th, 2020 in Hotel Budva. Both the place and Venue are loved by participants of previous conferences
MECO provides an opportunity for scientists, engineers, and researchers to discuss new applications, design problems, ideas, solutions, research and development results, experiences and work-in-progress in these important technological areas..
MECO covers the theory, technology, design and applications of systems supported by smart computers, such as embedded/cyber-physical systems and the internet of things. With an excellent citation score and strong keynote programme featuring outstanding, multidisciplinary speakers, including Nobel laureates, the conference has become a major event in the computing systems calendar.
MECO is a conference of highest scientific and professional recognition, INDEXED in the distignushed Databases or Digital Libraries as IEEE xPlore. SCOPUS, WoS, Microsoft Academic etc.
The outstanding papers in extended version will be invited for publication in Elsevier's SCIE journal Microprocessors and Microsystems, operated by our strategic partner EUROMICRO. (see the call of the last year).
For the authors who are late in the application or their research is not completed to the level of regular paper, MECO gives the possibility of publication in its Works in Progress Session. These articles may be shorter and less complete than regular conference papers, but they undergo a regular review. They are published in our WiPiEC Journal, covered by Google Scholar (not by IEEE XPlore).
- Software and Hardware Architectures for Embedded Systems
- Systems on Chip (SoCs) and Multicore Systems
- Communications, Networking and Connectivity
- Sensors and Sensor Networks
- Mobile and Pervasive/Ubiquitous Computing
- Distributed Embedded Computing
- Real-Time Systems
- Reconfigurable Systems
- Design Methodology and Tools
- System Architecture Synthesis
- Ontology engineering
- Description logic for ontology engineering
- Multi-objective Optimization
- Low-power Design and Energy Management
- Hardware/Software Simulation
- Rapid prototyping
- Testing and Benchmarking
- Micro and Nano Technology
- Internet of Things
- Organic/Flexible/Printed Electronics
- VLSI Design and Implementation
- Microcontroller and FPGA Implementation
- Embedded Real-Time Operating Systems
- Cloud Computing in Embedded System Development
- Cyber physical systems
- Digital Filter Design
- Digital Signal Processing and Applications
- Image and Multidimensional Signal Processing
- Embedded Systems in Multimedia and Communications
- Consumer Electronics
- Wearable Health Care
- Advanced signal processing
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Identification and Supervision Systems
- Industrial, Bio-Medical, Automotive and Avionic Systems
- Embedded Robotics, Instrumentation and Measurement
- Embedded Systems in Energy Efficiency, and
- ICT for smart grids
- Embedded systems for electry energy production, transmission and marketes
- .... other related areas
Also, MECO fosters the side areas which are iportant for development of knowledge based society and smart environment. The speciall attention has been given to educational asepctsand student's research activities via Eduaction and MECO Student Challenges Sessions.
Paper submittion dedline: April 15, 2020
Note: We welcome authors to submit their papers till deadline, we will review them, allow appropriate presentation (telepresenting etc..in case of absence from known reasons (COVID-19, etc...)) as well as to publish them.
- Computer Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Graphics and Computer-Aided Design
- Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Cyber Physical Systems and similar fields
- IEEE Xplore, (See MECO Library)
- SCOPUS (from 2012...)
- Web of Science, (WoS)
- Google Scholar,
- Research Gate,
- Microsoft Academic,
- and practically all relevant database and digital libraries
MECOnet Press Relases. Daily Newspapers publishers are welcome to re-publich the texts from this page, under the following conditions: 1) to mention precisely the source of information, 2) to put MECOnet logo next to the text they publish, 3) to underline that all the related activities have been generated under the umbrella The MECO Conference and The Mediterannean Excellence in Computing and Onotology Project 4) to send the link to the published material to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Addressing of Nobel Milton Friedman to participants of MECO'2019 Conference
- Interview with Nobel Laureate Tim Hunt
- Interview with Sigma-Xi Laureate Howard Moskowitz
- Interview with Agnis Stibe, MIT, Boston
- Interview with Koen de Bosschere, Director of the HiPeac Project
For any quations you can Contact us