Deadline extended: for MECO, March 31 2020; for CPS&IoT, March 31
Note: We welcome authors to submit their papers till deadline, we will review them, allow appropriate presentation (telepresenting etc., in case of absence from known reasons (COVID-19, etc...)) as well as to publish them. As soon as the paper arrives they will be reviewed. After final notification on acceptance you should to register. For In case you need any help or clarifications do not hesitate to contact us.
- The MECO and ECYPS papers need to be prepared strictly according to the IEEE Conference Template.
- The templates for associated workshops or special sessions are the same.
- An optimal paper length is 4 pages and a maximum 6 pages.
- Extra pages (> 4) are the subject of additional fee charges!.
MECO & CPS&IoT manuscript templates:
Submission of the manuscripts:
- The paper submission for MECO and related Sessions to be included in Procceedings as full papers has to be done through the EasyChair System. All submited papers belong to MECO 2020. You can chose the Tracks (Special Session), where your paper will be assigned. If you do not know your Session then select "MECO 2020" and we will later catagorise your paper.
The Submission proecss consists of 2 steps:
STEP 1: Submission of your paper for Reviewing (including Corrected versions). Fill out data and upload your pdf paper version under section "Files", first field.
STEP 2: Submission of your paper for Publishing. Upon final decission of acceptance pls. upload The ZIP Version of your Paper. The ZIP file includes (DOCX or Latex versions +PDF), under section "Files", the second field..
NOTE: The names, surnames, midle names of authors as well as their order and affiliations... in Easy Chair must be the same as in manuscript. Otherwise we will consider the paper technically incorrect (will not be submitted to IEEE Xplore).
Each paper will be assigned at least to 2 independent reviewers from our data-base. Only, the papers that meet MECO's publishing criteria will be considered for publication.